Cisler & Associates Real Estate Inc. Achievements Recognized at 2018 Awards Banquet!
The Real Estate Team - Cisler & Associates Real Estate Inc - was recognized for their 2017 achievements at the 2018 awards banquet hosted by the GREATER GATEWAY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS, held at the Lewis and Clark College.
Honored at this event:
- Mike Mihelcic received the Ruby Award ($25,000,000 in Real Estate Transactions or 80+Units). The top level of Awards Earned!
- Tom Daugherty received the Gold Award ($3,000,000 in Real Estate Transactions or 35 Units).
- Sue Pirok received the Silver Award ($2,000,000 in Real Estate Transactions or 25 Units).
- Joelle Leitschuh & Lyndel Klausing received Bronze Awards ($1,000,000 in Real Estate Transactions of 15 Units).
- Marla Zubal and Sharon Notter were honored at the banquet as Realtors.
The team at Cisler Real Estate also congratulated Matthew Cisler on his outstanding efforts in technology, 3-D home imaging, licensed drone photography & video, and as a Zillow certified/select Photographer.
Dave Cisler, Owner/Broker, is proud of the entire team!